Here are the recipes for our yummy treats from our JUST FOR U NIGHT! We hope you enjoy!
GF/DF Coconut Macaroons Made with Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place eggs whites and vanilla and beat until fluffy
4. Add in the sugar and salt and mix well.
5. Add the shredded coconut last and coat thoroughly.
6. Using your hands, form the mixture into small 1 1/2- 2 tablespoon mounds and transfer each to the prepared baking sheets (you won't need to space these out much, as they will maintain their form)
7. Bake until just the peaks of the cookies are light golden brown, about 12-15 minutes. Turn the pan halfway through to ensure even baking.
8. After baking, leave on them on a parchment paper so they can set up. You can remove the parchment paper from the cookie sheet and replace with another sheet if you have more to make.
Allow the cookies to cool completely on a wire cooling rack on the parchment paper. Serve at room temperature.
These can be refrigerated and stored for a few weeks!
GF/DF Coconut Macaroons Made With Honey
GF/DF Chocolate Chip Cookies!
GF/DF Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Lemon Complete Bars
1. Combine all together in a bowl
2. Shape in bars or balls.
3. Refrigerate a couple hrs to make shaping easier